Thursday, October 20, 2005

What's going on..

For those of you who don't know, TUS was a project started a few years ago. It lost steam in the last years due to life events that always seem to surface at the wrong time (or so they seem at the time).

Needless to say, I have been wanting to get this started again. I have always wanted a local group that people can get involved in that was less specific than other clubs. One that allows it's participants a chance to explore other activities that might have always been of interest, but have eluded them because of lack of others who share the same interest.

Above all, I want this to be about the fun, spirit and passion for the sports.

Everyone is welcome and none will be turned away. As I work on the main site, this blog will provide a place where I can share the direction, progress and ideas that are coming to be as I re-work TUS.

Comments are always welcome and appreciated. This is not a site for personal rants or updates of ones life activities, if you wish to have place to express your view to the world, please feel free to start your own blog and I would be happy to link to it.

Among other things, this will provide a place for to check up on get together, rides or activities that myself or other members might be participating in.

Remember, this not just a biking site. We currently have members involved in back country skiing, Long Boarding, Surfing, mountaineering and even pro-thumb wrestling...

Take care of yourself and remember:

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming.......... WOW...................What A Ride!"

Cheers,

Puck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home