Sometimes, great things find you...
Every once and while, something great comes along. Some times, you are lucky enough to stumble on to it, while other times, it arrives in you “in” box…
This is one of those times..
A buddy of mine forwarded me a link to a story on bikeportland.org about Joe “The Metal Cowboy” Kurmaskie. Joe in his own right is a fabulous writer. I read everything that I can get my hands on from him. I don’t even own panniers, and yet his stories of long distances with a loaded down bike and personality that lends it’s self to making friends, keeps me laughing until the end..
But I digress, this is not the point of this post (Sorry Cowboy). What amazed me was the site that was hosting the story. You see, I have been an Oregonian my whole life. I have been a cyclist in
If you ride, no matter what style, you will find something to love and something to connect with on his site. Spend some time at http://www.bikeportland.org/ and see for yourself. I just blew 2 hours there and it was not time wasted…
Don’t think for a second that this means that I am throwing in the towel on the Ugly Stick to become a faithful follower of JM. No way. Though the magic of Picture in Picture, I can now do both.. Be Ugly and Bike in
I just wanted to take a moment and give kudos to Jonathan for accomplishing something grand…
Smell you later,
Puck
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home