Saturday, November 05, 2005

Winter is a coming...

As I sit here looking out my window at the sheets of rain that are blanketing our fair city, I can't help but think that the the summer has come and gone so quickly. The trails are all turning to slop and the temp is dropping.

I am not one to ride trails much in the rain. Not because I am against getting muddy and cold. But rather, riding on soaked trail destroys them. If you have ever ridden in the North Vancouver BC area, you have seen what real trail maintanence is all about. Here, we don't know shit. One winter of riding can destroy a trail to the point that it is no fun during the summer.

So, I stay off as much as possible. Sometimes the urge gets to be too much and I have to lay rubber to mud.

But the rain does not only bring the woes of winter. There is a lighter side. A positive side that is calling from the futer..

Ski Season...

http://www.skihood.com/

Check the love...


My new boards are in route and should be ready to run by opening day.. The 11th

Peace out


Puck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home