Friday, December 09, 2005

2006 race schedule

This came from OBRA. I spiffed it up by color-coding the race type. Though you might be interested, both for yourself and maybe also for the site. You could easily sort it so that each type of race is listed with other similar races, and even take out all the stuff that isnt mtn biking.

Just thought you might be interested. Still no movement on my Enduro. I think I might put the old crank back on and lower the price. Then maybe Ill build something up. Maybe a BMC or a Salsa I already have wheels, a crank, 8-sp shifters, one brake. Im half way there!

Theres snow in the coast range. Dont know how Browns looks. All I have to ride off road now is my Fisher, fully rigid.

Howr things?

E

Puck's Note.

Unable to post Excel Doc to the web..

Follow this link instead

http://obra.org/schedule/2006/schedlist.html



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home